Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A New Beginning….

A beginning, however small it might be, always is worth something. 

And it has been said, often, that “something is better than nothing”. So, here I am to finally share some random thoughts and ruminations, often a result of extreme happiness, boredom, frustrations and even annoyance at life in general. These are sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter, sometimes worth a lot of thought and sometimes absolute nothings that often plague the vast recesses of every human mind but rarely expressed.  I’m taking it as a chance to improve and polish my writing skills as well as a chance to organize my disturbingly haphazard thought process.

Hence, I complete my first post. Hopefully I’ll keep coming here more often as compared to the previous 2 years.






 Treading into the realms of life, Discovering myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment